At Culligan of Ravenna our mission is to continue provide filtered water to families and businesses in each of our communities. The Department of Homeland Security has included the water treatment industry as an essential business during the shutdown period.
We are taking all of the precautions as specified by the CDC.
- We are taking temperatures of our employees each day
- We are using hand sanitizer and wiping down work stations throughout the day
- We are asking drive up customers to call in their order and payment over the phone and we will bring the order out to their car to load.
- We are urging all employees to wear cloves during all customer interactions.
As a valued member of the Culligan family, we appreciate the trust you place in us. We are working tirelessly to keep up with all deliveries and orders placed for bottled water and service.
Culligan of Ravenna is closely following the current guidance from the leading government and health authorities to ensure we are taking the right actions to protect our customers, employees, and the communities where we operate.
Here are a few changes we’ve made to continue to serve you at your home and business. Thank you for your cooperation at this time:
- We will be happy to continue to provide service to you, but we are asking for your discretion at this time, that if you or a person in your location is experiencing symptoms of illness or came in contact with someone who tested positive for Coronavirus, that we schedule your in-home service at a later date.
- For service and filter changes, please leave your basement door or other access door open. You can then remain upstairs or in a different area of your home while we complete your service. At this time, you are NOT required to sign off on the work order or interact with our technicians in any way. Please be prepared to call into the office with your payment when your service is complete.
- For bottled water deliveries, we are doing limited contact deliveries at this time. Please let us know the best place to leave your delivery? Leave your empty bottles outside on your porch or in another outside area so we can deliver you more water without entering your home.
- For salt deliveries, let us know where we can leave the bags outside your home or, if you need us to fill your salt tank, please leave a door open. You do NOT need to sign off on the delivery or interact with your delivery driver directly.
- We are urging all employees to wear gloves during all customer deliveries and service. We are also being vigilant about frequent hand washing and using good hygiene before entering homes and businesses.
We are experiencing heavy call volume. If you are having trouble getting through to our office and are placed on hold:
- Press 1 to be placed in our queue and will be called back in the order the call was received.
- Press 2 to leave a message and we will call you back.
Or try these other options:
- Pay your bill and see your next delivery: www.CulliganAkronCanton.com
- Email custcare.Kent@hallswater.com or custcare.Canton@hallswater.com
- Online chat on our website. www.CulliganAkronCanton.com
- On our facebook page @CulliganWaterOfRavenna or @cCulliganWaterCanton
Currently we are maintaining a normal delivery, service and installation schedule. If that changes, we will notify you and, if possible, will do our best to contact you directly.
Stay healthy and safe and thank you for working with us,
Your Ravenna Culligan Team
You must be logged in to post a comment.