Turn On Tap Water You Can Trust With Whole Home Filtration In Akron And Canton
Get safer, better tasting water everywhere in your home with whole-home water filtration solutions specialized for Akron, Canton, and Ravenna area water problems.
Since local water sources primarily come from surface water reservoirs, you water can experience unpleasant tastes or smells like sulfur, excess chlorine, or potentially unsafe contaminants like lead and arsenic. These contaminants can come from several sources. Some can be environmental in nature, while others can infiltrate lakes and rivers as a result of agricultural and industrial activities. Contaminants like lead can even be absorbed into the water as it travels from the treatment center to your house.
If your water is contaminated, you may be experiencing any on the following issues with your tap water:
- Cloudy or discolored water
- Soap scum and residue
- Unpleasant water smells like chlorine
- Metallic taste or aftertaste
- Rust colored or blue/green stains or spots
- Stains on laundry, sinks, tubs and more
Water Quality in Akron
Some contaminants that could be in your water can’t be detected by looking or smelling. Contaminants such as lead, arsenic, and chromium-6 are several of the potentially harmful contaminants that can’t be detected by sight, smell, or even taste. They can pass through undetected in the water supply because they don’t come with obvious signs on contamination.
Since surface water is typically prone to more contamination than other sources of water, a variety of chemicals have to be used to ensure that it is safe to drink and use. These chemicals, which typically include chlorine, can leave water smelling or tasting unpleasant. Depending on your area, your water can experience more serious issues if the infrastructure is aging or plumbing hasn’t been updated. This can lead to corrosion, which is how potentially harmful contaminants like lead get into the water.
Whole Home Water Filtration Solutions In Akron
Culligan’s whole home water filters are customized to solve for common water contamination and impurities that are common to the Akron, Canton, and Ravenna area.
You can be sure that every faucet and fixture in your house provides safe, great tasting drinking water with our whole home treatment that provides comprehensive protection from contaminated water.
Benefits of Canton Area Whole Home Water Filtration
Safe, clean drinking water is only one of the benefits that our whole home filtration systems offer. See all the great benefits that it can have on your skin, hair, nails, laundry and more:
- Save on utilities by improving major appliance efficiency.
- Protect plumbing and fixtures from mineral buildup and corrosion.
- Save money on personal care and cleaning products like soap, shampoo, and detergent.
- Enjoy healthier, happier skin, hair, and nails.
- Improve the look and feel of laundry, helping it last longer and look better.
- Make cleaning easier with less buildup, water spots, and residue.
The Culligan Difference
We have been serving the Akron and Canton are of Ohio for over 80 years, and we not only work but we live in this area. This combination gives us the local knowledge that we need to solve the unique water problems that people all across this area face. This experience helps us diagnose the water in your home, so we can provide you with the best whole-home filter to provide you with safe, better tasting water throughout your house.
- Get the most out of your investment with professional installation and routine maintenance to ensure maximum efficiency for the life of your whole-home filter.
- Water tests are always free. Your local Culligan Man will review the results with you to identify water issues and customize the right solution for your home.
- Culligan of Akron and Canton is on call to help with questions for service, maintenance, repairs, and more, for worry-free customer service.
- Find the widest selection of hard-working, high-efficiency whole home water filtration systems, customized for your specific water problems.
Learn more about the home benefits of a Culligan® Whole House Water Filter!
Every liquid has a pH, including your home’s water
- Whether the pH is too high or too low, it can have damaging affects on your water
Iron is one of the most common types of problem water and can leave your fixtures and tubs with rust stains. Culligan has solutions geared towards removing the iron from your water. Find out which solution is right for your home!
Self explanatory, blue and green stains in your tubs and sinks
- Often caused by low pH levels in your water
Water should be clear, if not why would you drink it?
- The only way to find out what’s making your water the wrong color is with a water analysis
- Did you know Culligan offers a Free Water Analysis?
If your laundry is coming out of the washer with stains, it could be your water
- Iron is just one of the possible reasons for your water damaging your clothes
- Don’t ruin your favorite shirt, get your water tested!
Rotten Egg Smell / Sulfur
Water may smell like rotten egg or sometimes described as fishy
- This can be caused by iron and sulfur in your home’s water
Get your water tested to determine what’s causing your water to smell
Culligan® Whole House Filter Overview
Get cleaner water from every tap, every faucet, and in every room with the Culligan® Total Home Water Conditioner. Our hardworking two-in-one solution provides cleaner, softer Culligan water everywhere you want, with the added benefit of filtering out unpleasant contaminants like chlorine.*
Explore customizable filtration solutions designed to suit all kinds of whole-house needs, from hard water problems like stubborn soap scum and residue, to bitter taste or chlorine odors. A whole-house water filter from Culligan treats your problem water directly at the source, so you enjoy the benefits of cleaner, fresher water from every faucet. Culligan has 80 years of experience with all types of problem water so you can have peace of mind that your family’s water is in good hands with your local Culligan Man®.
Culligan® Whole House Filter Specifications
- Non-corrosive control valve designed to deliver years of reliable service
- ACCUSOFT® Microprocessor offers worry-free operation of your whole-house filter, even in power outages
- Dubl-Safe brine refill valve provides peace of mind during refill
- CUL-FLO-VALV® makes operation easyGuest Cycle recharge option generates an extra supply of filtered water with the touch of a button
- CULLEX® resin provides maximum capacity, stability, and long-lasting operation
- Quadra-Hull® Tank delivers dependable operation thanks to multiple layers of construction
- High-grade quartz underbedding distributes water evenly, maximizing water flow
FAQ About Culligan® Whole House Filter Systems
1. What are the benefits of the Quadra-Hull® tank?
Culligan’s Quadra-Hull® tank is one of the strongest water tanks available on a water softener. The exclusive four-layer construction of the Quadra-Hull® tank provides more protection than industry standard fiberglass and metal tanks. This design makes them impervious to rust and corrosion and they are UV resistant. Culligan's Quadra-Hull® tanks offer a limited lifetime warranty on the tank and internal components.
2. What is filtered water?
Filtered water typically refers to water that has gone through a filtration process to reduce the amount of iron, hydrogen sulfide, aesthetic chlorine taste or odor, as well as microorganisms such as cryptosporidium and giardia.
Water filtration involves separating mineral particles, like particulates, iron, hydrogen sulfide, or organic matter, from the water molecule (H2O). By passing water through a "filter bed," or "media bed," these granular particles are trapped, allowing the cleaner water to pass through.